Ready for Issue Five? We are too! We are proud to announce that we will be shipping out our fifth issue in September, so order yours today!
Here are the Details:
- Exclusive interview with Svetlana from Kamui Cosplay, showing off her extraordinary maker-centric cosplay designs just in time for Halloween!
- Discussion on how to manage and take care of your mental health amidst all of the craziness keeping us home right now
- A story highlighting the origins of the Maker Movement, including an exclusive interview with Founder of Maker Faire, Sherry Huss
- Meet Your Maker Series featuring interviews with Julielynn Wong, MD., Maker and Nonprofit Founder Xyla Foxlin, and more!
- Interview with the host of Mythbusters Jr., Allie Weber
-Articles talking about electronics, 3D printing, and hacking
Our mission is to reinvent the general perception of women in STEM fields while inspiring interest in STEM for young women nationwide.
Reinvented Magazine aims to be the nation's first ever print magazine written for women in STEM by women in STEM. Reinvented is going to break down barriers and tell the untold stories of brilliant and inspiring women in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Learn more about us by clicking the button below.