Our Thirteenth Issue is all about making and working in the trades. It features content including:
- Exclusive feature interview with Maker and Artist Allie Katz
- Everyday Changemaker Series featuring interviews with Analog Astronaut Amanda Knutson, Software Engineer & Designer Nia Asemota, and tradeswomen Peta Cox and Constanza
- An introduction on how you can get started in pursuing a career in the skilled trades
- A feature article on how to get started with using LEDs in your maker projects
- The science behind renewable energy and composting
- Our usual Ask Gloria advice column and Opportunities Board
- Plus so much more!
And don’t forget that for every one magazine bought, up to one copy is donated to girls in low-income or underserved communities via our One-for-One Program!