Our Sixth Issue will feature content including:
- Exclusive Feature Interview with Lisa Mae Brunson, Founder and Director of Wonder Women Tech
- An introduction to social activism in a world that desperately needs change
- Reinvented Magazine's Holiday Reading List
- Advice Column Run by Gloria Kimbwala
- Everyday Changemaker series featuring interviews with physicist Dr. Claudia Antolini, OB/GYN Dr. Nicole Calloway Rankins, 20-year old CEO Natalie Hampton, and Professor at Harrisburg University Bilita Mattes
- Top 10 Social Media STEM Influencers & Activists List
- An inside look at environmental activism and sea turtle rescues
- And so much more!
And don't forget that for every magazine bought, up to one copy is donated to girls in low-income or rural areas!
**We are now able to accept international orders!!**
**This is for pre-sale only. This magazine will be shipping out during the first week in December. Assuming the USPS isn't experiencing significant delays, readers will receive their print copies of Issue 6 shortly before the holiday season!**