Our Fourth Issue will feature content including:
- Exclusive Interview with Alyssa Carson, Aspiring Astronaut, potential first human on Mars, Astrobiology major at FIT
- Stories on historical figures like Marie Curie and Chien-Shiung Wu
- Fashion article on Karina Popovich and Wear Alpha's newest 'Maker Collection'
- Advice Column Run by Gloria Kimbwala
- Everyday Changemakers series featuring interviews with Youtubers Jenstine, Managin Director & Co-Founder of AkiraChix Linda Kamau, CEO and Founder of tEQuitable Lisa Gelobter, Diana Legacy Award Winner Ayve, and Rose Hulman Institute's Associate Professor of Electrical & Computer Engineering Dr. Carlotta Berry
- Interview with the Creators behind the Pancake Bot
- 'In the Community' Section featuring these amazing organizations: MakerGirl, Project Invent, Deaf Kids Code, and Girls Invent
- And so much more!
And don't forget that for every magazine bought, up to one copy is donated to girls in low-income or rural areas!
Fourth Issue: Digital Magazine